Full Time Physiotherapist needed at Quay Street Physio Bundaberg
April 30th, 2014 by Quay Street Physiotherapy
Are you looking for a change of scenery?
Don’t want to be just another face in the crowd in a city practice?
Why not escape the Rat Race and join the vibrant, friendly and fun team at Quay Street Physiotherapy in Coastal Bundaberg?
Quay Street Physiotherapy continues to grow as Bundaberg’s largest Physiotherapy practice. We currently have 6 full time Physiotherapists on board, but would love to have another join our team. Here are just some of the benefits we can offer:
- Enjoy the beaches and the relaxed lifestyle while working in a vibrant busy practice with 6 other physios.
- Diverse outpatient work-load including general musculoskeletal, orthopaedics hydrotherapy, community health and well-being programs, workplace rehabilitation and sports rehabilitation (on and off the field).
- Practice prides itself on quality hands on care with excellent referral base from GP’s and local and Brisbane Specialists.
- Work with experienced physiotherapists trained in Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Hydrotherapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Kinesio & Dynamic Taping, Women’s Health, Muscle Energy Techniques, McKenzie Method and WorkHab Functional Capacity Evaluations and PFA’s.
- Regular in-services and constant support and mentoring in a friendly caring environment.
- Flexible hours, above award remuneration, continuing education package and relocation assistance.
This is an ideal position for a newly graduated Physiotherapist looking for varied caseload, great mentoring and support and a fun place to work in.
Submit your Application
Contact Julie-Anne Zahn on 07 4153 1920. Applications can be emailed to or posted to 58 Quay Street, Bundaberg 4670.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/QuayStreetPhysiotherapy
We pride ourselves on servicing the community, and with 6 Physiotherapists on staff, we endeavour to provide treatment in a timely manner.